Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I totally forgot to give you the update on my pregnancy. All my tests came back OK, so we are back on track and I'm less stressed out. And now I can go back to fussing about the minor annoyances of pregnancy...such as...the zits. I mean, seriously? I don't think I've had this many pimples since I was 14 years old. And they're everywhere, not just my face! But my chest, my back, my neck - What the Heck??!! My weight gain has stabilized though, and I haven't really gained anymore in the past couple weeks. I have my regularly scheduled appointment tomorrow morning - the one I scheduled several weeks ago before I had the complication last week. I think this is the one where they are going to take about 10 vials of blood. Oh Joy.

1 comment:

Glennis said...

Sorry to say this, but....at menopause the pimples came back for me.....

I guess they never go away.