Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3 Things

I love my mom for giving me blog fodder via email forwards...but don't blame me for the copy/paste format - it didn't turn out pretty.

Three Things About Me

A. Three names I go by:
1. Crystal
2. Chris
3. Mom/Mommy/Momma

B. Three places I’ve lived:

1 California
2 Nevada
3 Arizona


C. Three places I’ve worked:

1 Pomas Ristorante
2 Sierra Health Services
3 360 Vantage

D. Three things I love to watch:

1 Criminal Minds
2 Gilmore Girls
3 Celebrity Apprentice (new season just started!)

E. Three places I have been:

1 San Francisco, CA
2 Rocky Point, Mexico
3 Raleigh, NC

F. Three people that email me regularly: (not including co-workers)

1 Nana
2 Mom
3 Victoria's Secret (darn me for signing up for their emails, not like I can wear any of that crap now)

G. Three things I love to eat:

1 Cheese Enchiladas
2 Fried Ice Cream
3 Fruit

I. Three things I am looking forward to:

1 Getting back in shape
2 Riding my dirtbike again
3 Buying a house someday



5 comments:

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

Blogging via email?

You're way too high tech for me.

Fried ice cream...OMG. I worked at a restaurant and I was actually responsible for my boss refusing to have fried ice cream on the menu after about a month of losing money from me NOMNOMNOM-ing it. MMMMMM.

Angela said...

I shall steal this blog fodder and use it later in the week! Interesting read...I have only lived in one state but two area codes! I am big time, I know.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy these list-y posts! And it still floors me about your dirtbiking.

Chandana said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

Would you know that I originally read this as blog 'FOLDER' instead of fodder? Wow. I thought you were blogging via email. And I was all embarrassed about your mom knowing how to when I didn't know how to.

*Tries to shut lights off with tv remote control*

I didn't know that song you mentioned so we'll just deduct a couple more points off of my IQ. Right on the beach, though? YES. RIGHT there. It was nice. (Understatement)

Your laptop story. It broke. My. Heart.