So this week was pretty busy. Aaron was working out of town in Tucson for the week - he came home on Tuesday night, but headed back out early Wednesday AM. Today(Friday) I have a 6:55am flight to San Diego for a client meeting. This is my first travel day since AJ was born. But it is a turn around trip, and I'll be home around my usual time in the evening. SAM went to a Teen Camp this week at a junior high near my office. She said it was OK, but I'm not sure if she'll go back in the coming weeks. It's hard because she would like to just go to my grandparents' during the week, but she has responsibilities at home, and she helps me out tremendously. For the first week of her summer break, she did go to my grandparents' and it felt like chaos at home. I mean, just having the extra hand in the morning while I'm trying to get everyone ready is such a relief. So, when she's not here, I can definitely feel the extra stress. So, this week I tried to give her something fun to do with the camp, but then she could still be at home in the mornings/evenings. I'm not sure what she'll do next week - the weekly camps are pretty expensive. Then there is a church youth group mission thing to go build a house for a week - but that costs $400! It's for food and lodging and stuff, but sheesh that's expensive! She's old enough to stay home, but I know it's boring for her, and even though she doesn't want to admit it, she would be a little scared. I was too when I was her age and started staying home alone for the first time. Anyway, I'm sure we'll figure something out. The other kids are doing great - Cita is at her dad's in California for the summer, Monkey is doing the summer program at her preschool, and Baby Pants and AJ go to their in-home daycare. I've just been working, and teaching my sign language classes on the weekends. And also enjoying the fact that we took the summer off from all sports teams - so no practices and no 3 games every Saturday. Phew! But it will all start back up again in the fall. Oh joy.
Now for the fill-ins! Have a great weekend everyone!
1. Salon styled hair feels great.
2. The solution is the problem.
3. The sound of the ocean outside my window is what I wish I heard when I fall asleep.
4. How about letting each person who plays the lottery win at least once?.
5. Doing the Bible Study called 'Balance at the Speed of Life - For Women' is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine fulfilling your life's purpose - what would it be?.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting home to my babies, tomorrow my plans include a welcome home party for my BFFs husband who just came back from Afghanistan and Sunday, I want to go to church and chill out at home!