Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

OK - since I totally suck and can't seem to find time to blog, I'm committing to at least posting on Friday's with the fill-ins! And then maybe a little blurb or two on how things are going. :) Kids are good - AJ is big as a horse - I'll need to take an updated picture to share. The girls are out of school for the summer and doing their summer frolicky things like swimming, going to the park, and having visits with Nana and Papa. I can't believe my oldest will be in her last year of junior high in the fall - and then...dun dun dunnnnn...high school!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeKKKK! I will have 3 kids in school this fall...and 2 more to go.

Ok on to the fill-ins...oh, and by the way Kierra's Courage (see my previous post) is over the 10K mark on their journey to a handicap-accessible van for little Kierra! YAY! And my company is matching all of our contributions - woot woot!

1. The ocean is my favorite place to travel to.

2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember riding my bike through the golf course and making troll movies (yes the ones with the hair) with my BFF.

3. Cuervo makes for a good friend.

4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, where am I, this sure ain't Arizona??.

5. Being 30 is so exciting!

6. My best friend knows what my barf smells like (ew - sorry first thing that came to mind).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Friday Night Dinner, tomorrow my plans include Phoenix Mommies Bday Party and Aaron's motocross race and Sunday, I want to hang out at home!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Honestly Cuervo is anyone's good friend at the time and worst enemy in the morning! :)

Unknown said...

Maybe you should fly down here for a visit. I live right on the ocean!!! ;-) Post pics of your baby boy soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm astonished that you can post at all! That "My best friend" is a story begging to be told, you know.

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

I live near the ocean!!!

:D