Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins!

Here we go with this week's Friday Fill-Ins!


1. When I look to the left, I see my Vitamin Water and sunglasses.

2. The "Man Room" is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work like it's supposed to dammit.

4. Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap!

5. Preventing child abuse is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any free time feel free to come over and do my laundry.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with the kids, tomorrow my plans include visiting my grandparents and dropping Cita off to go to her dad's for spring break and Sunday, I want to not think about having to travel on Monday for 3 days!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm with you on #5!

Angela said...

That is ironic we had the same answers so far away. Maybe that is why we are friends with Danielle.