Friday, March 27, 2009

My Stomach Hurts I Laughed So Hard

On the way to drop my little Monkey off at Tutor Time this morning, we starting playing the "copying" game...which is usually really annoying to me when the kids are playing that together, but it was really fun when it was just Monkey and me this morning.

I actually started it by copying her, even though she didn't really want me to (thus the annoying-ness when the other kids do it)...but then she thought it was funny and couldn't hardly say anything for me to copy because she just kept laughing (while I was copying her laughing).

So, then she said it was my turn and she was going to copy me. So, of course to keep things funny and 4-year-old-ish...I was saying stuff like:

"I smell"...to which Monkey would respond..."I smell!"

"Ha Ha...you smell!"...Monkey "Ha Ha! You smell!"

Then I started making farting noises with my mouth...Monkey is not so good at this, so that was funny in itself.

Then I got the novel idea to move towards a word that she would never be able to repeat, and if you've seen Mary Poppins, you know where I'm going with this.

So, then I say "Falla Foola Flulla"....Monkey says "Falla Floola Flulla"

And then I go for the gusto...

"Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious!"

....

Silence

....

I turn around and look at Monkey, with an expectant look on my face.

Monkey says "What? I said it...I just whispered it"

OH MY FREAKIN GOSH! I just about peed my pants I was laughing so hard...I was seriously crying. Sometimes that kid really cracks me up! It was a GREAT way to start my day. I wish I would have had it on video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a quick one:)

Danielle said...

Ha ha, Monkey is hilarious!!! That is awesome!