Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fill Ins!

This is about all I have time for today - I'm going to catch up with a bulleted list sometime next week! :)

1. So are we going to have 100 degree temps again, really????

2. A good life is what's up ahead.

3. I love to take naps with my little girl.

4. I want to be able to be a philanthropist of some sort.

5. I walk a short distance, and I'm out of breath.

6. Having joy and peace is the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Friday Night Dinner, tomorrow my plans include a volleyball game, a soccer game and then trophy trucks and Sunday, I want to go to church and take a nap!


5 comments:

KMServino said...

Thanks for the comment today. THe pumping is really helping. I came down with mastitis too so I need to pump in order to fully empty which is why I started soo early on. I love it though because Kris takes middle of the night feedings and like today we had a dr's appt right in the middle of our normal feeding schedule. It was really nice not have to breast feed in public unless I really needed to. I would suggest giving it a try this time, I felt guilty the first couple days, but I realized that even though it's a bottle it's still from me, and that's what really mattered to me.

Claudya Martinez said...

#6 is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Great fill ins! A 100 degrees!?!

Angela Hill said...

the pumpkin patch we went to is called Mother Natures something or other. its off Gilbert and the road just south of the 60 (I'm a huge help aren't I?!!) they have a website so I'm sure you could find it online before you go. it was reasonably priced $7 for kids and $3 for adults but that gets you the bounce house a free small pumpkin and a hayride. they also have a haystack maze and petting zoo that's included in the price. we only spent like an hour there, it was perfect...

Anonymous said...

100 degrees? Lucky you! I'm hoping your weekend went well and that you stop the short breathing soon. I hated that part of pregnancy. Well, and the swollen ankles and the rash and the aching back...