Thursday, April 22, 2010

30...Flirty...and Thriving

Did you ever see that movie, '13 going on 30'? With Jennifer Garner? And she's all in her akward teenage years, but then sees an article on the cover of her favorite magazine (Poise), and it says "30, Flirty and Thriving"...and she decides she wants to be 30, and , when she wakes up, she's 30?? Yeeeaahhh...I'm her. Except I look nothing like Jennifer Garner, nor do I feel Flirty and Thriving...but, I AM 30. Yes I am. Today, I am 30. Holy Poop Flakes, I'm 30.

OK, done obsessing about that now. I joked with my BFF today at lunch that I'm 30, Dirty, and Sagging. I'm dirty because I have 5 kids, and I'm lucky if I get to shower every OTHER day...but it's usually more like every other OTHER day. hehe. And I'm sagging because, well, because I have 5 kids. Need I say more?

But it's cool. I have gorgeous kiddos, a wonderful husband, and a Shark Steam Pocket Mop (my bday gift from hubby...which I ASKED for, by the way...that's how you know you're 30 and lame, when you want a MOP for your bday).

So...I'm saying 'So Long' to my 20's, and entering a new decade. I've grown and learned so much from 20 to 30, I'm looking forward to the lessons I'll learn over the next 10 years.

6 comments:

Angela Hill said...

happy birthday!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

MANY happy returns! Your 30's are great--you're smarter than you were in the last decade AND have more resources. ENJOY IT!!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Crystal! You certainly are one blessed 30 y/o lady! I am blessed to be your bloggy friend!

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Kid-Mum-Mum-Vegetable-24-Count/dp/B000GZUBAS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=grocery&qid=1272052180&sr=1-1

Baby Mum Mums: Strange cracker-type snack that dissolves as it hits saliva. Made of various vegetable powders. The only thing that gives me the freedom to grocery shop. The Cute is obsessed with them. Baby catnip...without the mind altering, obviously.

Happy birthday!!! 30-shmirty. You're awesome, so shut-it.

Cassie CH said...

Happy Birthday! Love that movie! So unrealistic for my life too! Oh well, I'm ok with that. :)

Nishant said...

Love that movie
indian classified site