Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael

So, below is the link to one of my favorite Michael Jackson music videos. I have always called it "Annie are you OK" - but it's really called "Smooth Criminal".

Also, my friend over at the Mama Mary Show, wrote this about Michael - it's such a vivid description of what it was like to have been affected by him in our generation. I will truly miss him. I know there are people who will think he was just this really weird guy, and won't miss him at all - but I don't think anyone will ever truly understand what it was like to be Michael Jackson, except him. Rest in Peace Michael.

3 comments:

Mama Mary said...

Thanks for the shout out & link! :-) So glad you posted this video! And btw, I have had hardly any comments lately too--I am blamming summer! Have a great weekend!

San Diego Momma said...

That's one of my favorites too. Did you hear the Alien Ant Farm cover? I strangely like it.

Off to visit Mama M!

Anonymous said...

So glad to read the pregnancy is going well--adult acne aside;)
Yes, I remember well how I watched his videos and luffed him. I had a fantasy that I'd be "discovered" and get to star in one of his music videos!