Friday, June 19, 2009

Two Posts in One Day!

OK, I took some pictures and wanted to share them today instead of tomorrow...so here we go.

The first is of my cats sleeping on my bed...while I'm working. They all know when my husband is not home, otherwise they would never be up on the bed. Isn't it totally cute though that they would all rather be snuggled up in the same space as me, instead of dispersed around the house on various lounging apparati?



The second is of SAM, holding her long tail of hair that was cut off yesterday. (Oh and it was a little over 10 inches, we measured) And Yes, we are donating to Locks of Love. :)

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Sam looks beautiful wit her haircut!! I think its awesome that you are donating it to locks of love :) I tried to donate once and they said no way too much hair dye I guess. You have a lot of cats lol.