Sunday, May 24, 2009

Good Ole Grandpa Razzi

Today Cita and SAM were watching "John & Kate + 8" - Cita LOVES this show. She even asked for the DVD of Season 1 and Season 2 for her 7th birthday this past March. She's a weird kid, I know. (just kidding) We've been to the stores since the tabloids and now even the 'reputable' magazines have confirmed that John got caught in an affair and their marriage is probably over. So, my girls knew that something was up, but didn't really understand what had actually happened. Today as they were watching one of the episodes, Monkey (my 4 yr old) asked if they were going to show the episode where they lose their 8 kids. I don't know why she thought that would happen, but maybe she overheard someone at the grocery store saying John was going to lose the kids in the divorce or something. Anywho...I said "No, they probably won't show any of that on TV". SAM, my oldest, asked "What happened anyway?". I said "John cheated on Kate, and got caught" She says, "Kate caught him?" I started walking down the hall at this point to go get Baby Pants, and I call back to her "No - the paparazzi got a picture of it or something." I hear silence for a moment...and then I hear SAM say "Ohhhhhhh...I get it now. For a second there I thought they had a Grandpa named Razzi." (We call our grandpa "Papa"...so get it? Papa...Razzi?) I think I choked on my spit I was laughing so hard. I love my kids.

2 comments:

Chrissy Thomas said...

LOL! Kids are so funny!

Danielle said...

That's pretty good. I have watched the show a few times but she kind of gets on my nerves...