Tuesday, December 9, 2008

10 Months Old Today

So, my littlest one in the crew is 10 months old today! YAY! It was a happy shining moment at a time when things are kinda sucky. I am truely grateful though, things could have been SO much worse with my husband's accident.

But anywho...back to my baby girl. As of today, she can pull up to standing and cruise around coffee tables, couches, etc...and push her little Dora ride-along toy around while she's walking behind it; she has 2 teeth (late teether); she says "Da Da", "Ma Ma", "Buh Buh Buh", and shrieks like a banshee sometimes; she waves Bye-Bye; she eats just about whatever you put in front of her; she likes to bite (mostly my jaw bone, ears and lips); she claps! (new development as of the past few days); she loves her older sisters; she still wakes up at 2:30am for a nighttime feeding (bleh...hey, her qualities can't ALL be cute and good...hehe); and she is starting to get big girl poop (had to throw a gross one in there too)

Keeping this one short, since my last one was really long and I actually SHOULD be catching up on some work right now since I haven't been in for the past two days. Nite!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Awww...I loved that age. They are so cute at this time even with big girl poop!