Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Fill-In

Thought it might be fun to do one of these too...but excuse me if they aren't very clever...my brain is kind of fried today

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, be vewwy vewwy qwiet, I'm a'huntin wabbit.
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, How's it going Shepherd's, I got some stuff to tell ya.
3. Snowbirds, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, That if I'm still up, there better be a good reason.
5. Let your Stocking Be Heavy, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing, fa la la la la, la la la la?.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Friday Night Dinner, tomorrow my plans include Playdate at Erica's, Dropping off 'Cita with her dad for Christmas break and Sunday, I want to have a day all to myself, but that's never gonna happen...but maybe I could get "part" of a day!

No comments: