Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Quick Blog

Because I really should be working, but I haven't had time to write an entry, this is going to be my Quick Blog.

I'm excited for a new year and all the hope it brings of accomplishing new things, growing as a person, contributing to society and watching my children grow and explore their world.

We finally have everyone back in the house. For the Christmas break, SAM spent a lot of time at my grandparents' house and 'Cita went to her dad's for the entire break and just got back on Sunday. So for about 2 weeks, it was just Monkey and Baby Pants at the house...very quiet, kinda weird. So, Sunday night was our first meal together as a family again...and yesterday was the first morning everyone had to get up at a certain time and get ready to go to school. I love being a mom...sometimes I get to a place where I wonder what the heck I was thinking by having 4 kids, but then they come and wrap their little arms around me or say something really cute and funny, and I'm reminded of what a blessing they are and how privileged I am that I get to be their Mom.

OK, that's it for now. I'll try to write more later. :)

No comments: