Okay...so I've a helluva week since last Thursday...but I don't feel mentally capable of blogging it all, so here's a survey from another blog I follow...it will give me something to blog about without having to use too much of my brain capacity, hopefully...unless the questions are hard. hehe
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yep, mostly just the dressing...but the crumbles over a salad or something are good too
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? Not me personally, but there is one in the house
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? The clear kind that tasted like blue raspberry I think
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not generally
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They are pretty gross, but I eat them on hot dog night, usually with chili & cheese
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Don't really have one...I could pick something, but I really don't have one
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Some sort of energy drink...Monster, Amp, Rock Star
9. Can you do push ups? Yep...only a couple "real" ones, the rest are girlie ones
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring (I know, you would think I'm "supposed" to say that....but I really absolutely love it)
11. Favorite hobby? Don't have time for a hobby...I guess singing in the church choir is kind of a hobby
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I think so sometimes...
13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself? Getting all jazzed up about doing something, and then not wanting to follow through after the jazzy-ness wears off. Guess I just haven't found that ONE thing that I'm completely passionate about enough to follow through
14. Middle name? Leigh
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. - I need new jeans, my office smells like blueberry muffin, and that's about it...just 2 thoughts, hehe
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, energy drinks, orange juice
17. Current worry? I'm not mentally worried about anything, but my body sometimes tells me different. My worries should be that my daughter will recover well from her surgery, and that I will somehow miraculously have the money to pay for the hospital bill...but my faith in God kinda keeps me from worrying about that stuff, cuz I know everything will work out.
18. Current dislike right now? Teenagers...they are really rude and inconsiderate these days...I just wanna smack 'em
19. Favorite place to be? As of this past weekend, in Rocky Point at a beach house with mi familia
20. How did you ring in the New Year? Very pregnant, putting together some drawers for the baby while listening to the Beatles' Greatest hits
21. Where would you like to go? Back to Rocky Point
22. Name three people who will complete this? Well I don't know, so if you have your own blog go do this too.
23. Do you own slippers? Not really slippers, guess they are called foot "cozies"
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Gray
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Haven't tried, but can't imagine it would be fun
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Favorite color? Blue
28. Would you be a pirate? Nah...I kinda like my current state of hygiene
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually country ballads
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Sereana, Morgan, Mya and Audra (duh)
31. Favorite boy's name? Aaron I guess since I don't have a son yet, but we'd probably name him Aaron too
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My daughter Mya...it's her bday today, and she was laughing because she was so excited and said "I'm almost about to cry!"
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Don't remember
35. Worst injury you've ever had? a gash in my forehead that needed stitches
36. Do you love where you live? The neighborhood is growing on me
37. How many TV's do you have in your house? 4
38. Who is your loudest friend? I don't really have loud friends
39. How many dogs do you have? 0
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Don't think so...I believe Aaron and I are past the "crush" phase now, hehe
41. What is your favorite book? Anne of Green Gables
42. What is your favorite candy? Tootsie Rolls!
43. Favorite Sports Team? Don't have one
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Yuck, don't want to think about that right now...honestly I don't think I want a song played at my funeral if I really think about it.