Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chicken With My Head Cut Off

Ok...so today is going to be INCREDIBLY busy. My only down-time is going to be from right now (8:58am) to about 10:30am...even though it's going to probably be more like 11am.

10am - Web Call with my best friend Gina in Germany (should keep it to 30 minutes even though I know that's not gonna happen)

1030am - Put some makeup on (haven't made it there this morning)

1100am - Out the door to the Vital Records department to get birth certificates for my 3 yr old and 9 month old. We're going to Mexico today or tomorrow and even though they pushed the deadline for requiring passports until June 2009, and they say you don't "really" need documents like that, they recommend having birth certificates and I really don't want to get stuck in Mexico. hehe

12pm - Hoping I'll be back home by this time. Have to prepare for my final Junior Achievement lesson at my daughter's school

1:15pm - Teach Junior Achievement

2pm - Conference Call with client

3:30pm - This is a secret...hehe (more on that later this weekend)

5pm - Pick up the girls and then try to pack....but we're not even sure if we're gonna leave tonight or go tomorrow morning. I'm almost for going tomorrow morning instead of trying to fumble our way through Rocky Point at 11pm. We haven't been before, so we don't really know where we're going. And if we left tonight, we'd get there and have to go to sleep anyway, so might as well sleep in our own beds tonight.

That is all for today. Oh, and my cat's poop stinks, just in case you all were wondering. I mean seriously, I can smell it all the way out in the living room. Sorry...gross, I know.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Sooooo....how was the Rocky Point trip?? You need to post up some details!