Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Raining...It's Pouring

The Old Man is...well, you know how the song goes. :)

Anywho...I LOVE the rain. I guess it's because we don't see it very often out here in the AZ. However, my best friend who just came here from Germany for the holidays is probably pissed. Apparently it rains all the time in Germany, and she was probably hoping for some sunshine...which we had been having plenty of until she got into town. hehe

Today is a technical Friday for me since we have Thursday & Friday off for Thanksgiving. woo hoo! It is also Massage Wednesday again, yippee! And this will be like a double massage for me, because I convinced hubby to give me a massage last night, hehe.

Oh and since I don't have anyone else to really tell, and no one would probably care anyway, but I think it's funny...I'm going to post it here. So, last night I had band practice for the church band. One of the songs that we are singing has a line it that says "Healer of my pain, grief and agony"...well the grief and agony part ends up sounding like "gree fanag ony" and it's funny, at least to me it is. :) But I feel better now that I've shared the humor that I found in this, and maybe you will think it's funny too.

We're having a Thanksgiving Eve service tonight at our church...I don't think I've ever been to a church that had a Thanksgiving Eve service. But it should be pretty cool...they are pretty much just going to open up a mic to give people the opportunity to share what they are thankful for.

OK...gotta get going now, because I have like 5 more SOWs to finish by Noon. Yay Me.

No comments: